SUPPORT PHASE EIGHT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
- Donate. Any amount is appreciated and makes a difference. Because we are a volunteer-operated theater, all of your donation goes directly to the expenses of producing and publicizing great regional performances.
- Become a board member. With current board and lifetime members' approval, attendance of a minimum number of meetings and events, and reasonable annual dues, you can be a voting stakeholder in our mission and work. To express interest, email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: BOARD APPLICATION).
- Sponsor tickets for those that have need of reduced pricing. Email us at email@example.com to find out how.
- Attend our events. While live, in-person production is currently suspended, stay tuned for opportunities to ZOOM into classes and performances! The week of June 15th marks the return of the Phase Eight School online.
- Volunteer your talents. Are you an actor, technician, designer, builder, musician, chef, lawyer, photographer...? Could you provide space, food, props, costumes, advice, printing...? Donating your talents and resources can make a Phase Eight event that much better. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: VOLUNTEERING).
- Usher an event. We could use your help welcoming audience into our performance spaces when we return to live events. It’s possible that temperature checks and other protocol will make this job more important than ever. Email email@example.com (subject line: USHERING). Our wish list includes those who are registered nurses and/or those that have bar tending license and experience!
- Stay in touch. Scroll down to the red footer to sign up for our mailing list to receive the latest news and details about upcoming events.
- Spread the word. Bring a friend to experience a Phase Eight show or review us on social media.