SUPPORT PHASE EIGHT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
- Donate. Any amount is appreciated and makes a difference. Because we are a volunteer-operated theater, all of your donation goes directly to the expenses of producing and publicizing great regional performances.
- Become a board member. With current board and lifetime members' approval, attendance of a minimum number of meetings and events, and reasonable annual dues, you can be a voting stakeholder in our mission and work. To express interest, email email@example.com (subject line: BOARD APPLICATION).
- Sponsor tickets for those that have need of reduced pricing. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how.
- Attend our events. Our site-specific, gourmand adaptation of Edmund Rostand's classic romance Cyrano de Bergerac is back! The Food of Love returns to MOCA February 13 and 14 of 2020 to raise funds for our subsequent programming that privileges and cultivates local talent.
- Volunteer your talents. Are you an actor, technician, designer, builder, musician, chef, lawyer, photographer...? Could you provide space, food, props, costumes, advice, printing...? Donating your talents and resources can make a Phase Eight event that much better. Email email@example.com (subject line: VOLUNTEERING).
- Usher an event. We could use your help welcoming audience into our performance spaces. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: USHERING). On our wish list in particular are those that have bar tending license and experience!
- Stay in touch. Scroll down to the red footer to sign up for our mailing list to receive the latest news and details about upcoming events.
- Spread the word. Bring a friend to experience a Phase Eight show or review us on social media.